It is not easy to let go of preloved car but that should not stop you from enjoying the comforts and features that modern-day vehicles have. Here are a few technological upgrades that you can consider to have the cake and eat it too.
- HUDs: You can upgrade your old Chevy to HUD or Heads-up Display for navigation purpose as they display not only any turns and traffic signals but also give you an indication of your speed, mileage and any other indicators without you having to take your eyes off the road.
- Heated seat pads: Why bear the brunt of a cold winter when you can buy seat covers with adjustable heat settings. You can adjust the setting to hot or cold as the need be; some even come with massage
- Parking sensors: You might be the most experienced driver around but a little help is always welcome especially on days when you are totally dead and out and still need to park perfectly parallel. Invest in parking sensors that will alert you when you reverse or are too close to any other object. Many of the sensors can be installed at home without requiring costly professional help.
- Rearview camera: It has now become mandatory for all vehicles to have a rearview camera according to the National Highway authorities. These cameras are known to reduce the blind zone by almost 90% thereby reduce accidents.
- Bluetooth speakers: You need not to miss any more phone calls when your car is fitted with Bluetooth speakers. They not only help with the hands-free conversation but can be used to tune into your favorite music without having to fiddle in your small handheld devices for the best song.
Thus, you no longer need to let go of your preloved car just go to https://247spares.co.uk and order the spares you need and renovate your vehicle to meet the demands of the modern times.